Job Postings | March 19, 2019
Orano Med strives to recruit and retain high-quality, high-caliber employees.
Bring your enthusiasm and experience to our team!
Research Technician at Orano Med
- Culture human/rodent cells of various types (adherent and suspension) using appropriate biohazard (BSL1/2) and aseptic techniques.
- Select appropriate media for cells, monitor growth and harvest, as needed.
- Maintain vapor phase cell storage bank.
- Assess cell receptor expression by flow cytometry.
- Monitor mycoplasma.
- Sterility testing.
- Maintain daily logs.
- Maintain inventory of related consumables.
- Work with supervisor/manager to ensure compliance with appropriate institutional regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.