The New BPI "Build-Up" Fund for U.S. Acquisitions
July 08, 2019
- Webinar presented by Dylan Lawrence Missonnier, Senior Investment Manager Build-Up Fund at BPIFRANCE, and Jeremie Sautter, Membership Director at FACC NYC.
- 26 members and guests attended, incl. M&A advisors, attorneys, accountants, international business development consultants, and the Dallas and Houston chapters of the FACC.
- The fund is open to independently-owned midmarket Small and Medium Enterprises, incl. those who operate a subsidiary in the U.S.
- The fund can invest up to 30 million euros as a minority stakeholder, over a max. of 8 years.
- The fund invests in a variety of sectors: food (24%), high-end industrial (18%), construction goods (14%), B2B services (6%), health (6%) and more.
- The fund welcomes the involvement of M&A advisors.
Dylan Lawrence Missonnier- Senior Investment Manager, International Build-Up Fund