FACC DFW organizes Learning Expeditions to help you discover this rapidly growing region for international business.
- 3 to 5 days immersion
- 3 to 4 appointments a day
- Transport between appointments
Customize a program that fits your needs and budget.
Developed for large French companies, medium-sized businesses, universities, business schools, chambers of commerce, and other delegations, Learning Expeditions are a turnkey solution to familiarize yourself with the local market and American business culture.
Plunge into the heart of innovation, understand the challenges and opportunities met by French entrepreneurs in the United States, and identify new trends in your sector thanks to a custom program tailored by the FACC. Program highlights include visits to incubators, learning from legal, fiscal, and logistics experts, and participating in networking events with the local business community. Each expedition is fully customized to the goals of its participants.
Thanks to a network of 1000+ French and American members in Dallas, representing various sectors, as well as close relations with local institutional actors, the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Dallas (FACC) offers a program of tailor-made meetings to large French groups, SMEs, universities, business schools, Chambers of Commerce and other delegations, allowing them to familiarize themselves with the local ecosystem and understand the Dallas and American business world.
- Immerse yourself in innovation in one of the most dynamic cities in the world
- Immerse yourself in the American entrepreneurial spirit
- Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by French entrepreneurs who set up their companies in the United States
- Meet with major business players in Dallas
- Identify new trends in your sector
- Quality of stakeholders and site visits through the FACC network
- Personalized support by the FACC for the duration of your program
- A flexible program depending on your needs and budget
Interested in organizing a Learning Expedition? Fill out this questionnaire to help us prepare a tailor-made program for you:
If you are a DFW based member-company interested in welcoming a future
Learning Expedition, please contact Erin McKelvey for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org