View job seekers in the DFW area here, then please contact the FACC DFW at
email@example.com to request the complete resumé for a particular candidate.
*Attention Candidates: By applying to this service, you agree that the FACC-DFW will keep your personal data and resumé.
Charlotte J. Selby
Seeking employment in the intelligence and political analyzation fields in the government or private sector.
- Southern Methodist University
- Major: International Studies
- Minor: French, Human Rights, History
- Baylor University
- Major: International Relations
- Minor: French
Kforce Recruiting – Internship, Seattle Washington, 2017
- Talent qualification specialist, worked with the senior technical recruiters to provide a networking resource and partner with job-seeking candidates to become a trusted contact for technology professionals wanting to network and utilize her as a resource for career coaching and market trends.
- Responsibilities included:
- Qualifying and dissecting job descriptions
- Creating corresponding Boolean string
- Building out call log
- Connecting and qualifying talent
- Partnering with senior recruiter to complete recruiting cycle
Seeking a position in business development.
- Master of Business Administration, August 2017 – May 2019 Cox School of Business, Executive MBA
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Radio - Television - Film, August 2005 – May 2009 The University of Texas, Austin, TX
- Major: Media Studies
- Lagardère Active Enterprises (Licensing), New York, NY
- Managing Director Americas and Vice President, September 2014 – December 2017
- Identified and negotiated new product licensing agreements, retail and wholesale, under the “ELLE” magazine and “ELLE Décor” magazine trademarks (Li & Fung Products, Surya, C&A Brazil, Lise Watier Canada); launched new product categories (cosmetics, furniture, ready-to-wear)
- Office management (personnel, annual budgets & forecasts) and managed communication between agents, regional offices and Paris based headquarters
- Diversified the product portfolio, increased the geographical footprint and revived growth on the top and bottom line
SND Groupe M6 (Film distributor), Paris, FR
Head of Acquisitions and Productions, January 2012 - May 2014
Responsible for acquiring international pictures for distribution in France (theatrical, video, free & pay TV), between 6 and 9 a year, on a pre-buy basis (on script). Budgets ranging from $25M to $100M
Handled projects analysis (over 800 scripts received yearly); business plans; minimum guaranteed, rights and back-end negotiations
Seeking a position in sales and marketing.
- Sorbonne University
- Versatile bilingual French/English sales & marketing executive with broad experience in advertising, branding, customer service, marketing, sales and business development, with proven success in developing and implementing strategies that support business and financial objectives.
- Solid customer service focus and excellent negotiation skills give Nadia the ability to make impactful decisions that combine a unique balance of strategic perspective and creativity.
Seeking position in Business Development.
- CAP REUSSITE Multicultural Coaching – Lyon, France Management of multicultural teams and projects
- ADEX (Export Classes) – Lima, Perú Courses in International Trade (3 months)
- INSEEC (International Business School) – Paris, France
- Bachelor of Science in International Business. International Trade and Marketing
- IUT of Saint-Denis Paris XIII (Technological Institute of Sales and Marketing) – Paris, France.
- Associate of Art in Sales and Marketing.
- Fifteen years experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development as well as products and Brand Positioning in retail, consumer products and services industry. Strategical and analytical profile as well as results-oriented through measurable growth.
- Bilingual French/Spanish, fluent in English and basic mandarin.
Seeking position in Customer/Student Services
- Highly qualified linguist featuring a B.A. in Foreign Language and a D.E.U.G. in French, with specialized fields of study including geographical and historical development of language.
- 20+ Years in Linguistic Education providing written and verbal instruction in French, Spanish, and English as a Second Language. Translated all linguistic curricula, responsible for the transfer of vocabulary, grammar, and contextual language
- Fluency in three languages including French, Spanish, and English, with advanced skills in German; significant writing/ compositional background suitable for diverse audiences and multiple purposes
- Strategic communicator, offering strengths in written and verbal communication for varied styles and audiences, as well as successful interpretation and conversion of tone/intent/ and message from language to language.
- Certified State Teacher Licenses for both French and Spanish.
- 7 years immersion in Lyon, France studying the French language, culture and civilization
- 2 Summer teaching assignments in Rosas, Spain with total immersion in the Catalan/Spanish culture
- Free lance experience in translation of texts for multiple entities including non-profit, community, and government audiences.
- Demonstrated excellence in areas of contextual analysis/ assessment, professional language coaching, text translation, communications consulting, and adult learning