Job Opportunity at ISN: Bilingual French-English Associate
Job Postings | July 29, 2019
Bilingual French-English Associate – Fast-paced and dynamic environment with excellent professional development opportunities.
Are you looking to put your language skills to good use at a growing company that offers great benefits, a dynamic work environment, and excellent professional development opportunities? Join our award-winning Customer Service team in Dallas, TX where you can interact with clients and colleagues from around the world as you enhance your professional skills.
The Company: ISN was established in 2001 and is a global leader in contractor and supplier management. We work closely with a variety of household-name clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, Latin America, and the Middle East to connect them with safe and reliable contractors and suppliers and incorporate a level of due diligence in the contractor management process.
- We offer extensive training for our products and services; previous experience in contractor management is not required.
- We are a growing company with an increasing international presence – you’ll be using your language skills daily, with opportunities to travel in both the U.S. and Canada.
The position: We are looking for a full time Associate with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and/or equivalent work experience who will proactively service and support our contractor/supplier clients via telephone, participate in sales and marketing, field incoming calls and inquiries, and troubleshoot problems in both English and French.
- Competitive pay and bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Travel opportunities
The location: ISN is based in Dallas, TX. The Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the country, with a wide variety of excellent schools, entertainment venues, sports teams, and museums. ISN’s headquarters is in uptown Dallas, a short walk from multiple restaurants and shops, with easy access to public transportation and major highways.
Who should apply?
- Fluent in French and English (written and oral)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail applications)
- Desire to work with people and consistently engage in verbal interaction over the phone
- Top benefits
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Quarterly team building events
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Retirement matching and generous PTO
Contact: Jacqueline Maye (JMaye@isn.com)