View job seekers in the DFW area here, then please contact the FACC DFW at email@example.com to request the complete resumé for a particular candidate.
*Attention Candidates: You can submit your resume for posting here. By applying to this service, you agree that the FACC DFW will keep your personal data in our files. After payment is received for the service you will be added to our job seeker page here where your partial resume and email will be public. You will be notified of any inquiries.
Government & Politics
Charlotte J. Selby
Seeking employment in the intelligence and political analysis fields in the government or private sector.
- Southern Methodist University
- Major: International Studies
- Minor: French, Human Rights, History
- Baylor University
- Major: International Relations
- Minor: French
Kforce Recruiting – Internship, Seattle Washington, 2017
- Talent qualification specialist, worked with the senior technical recruiters to provide a networking resource and partner with job-seeking candidates to become a trusted contact for technology professionals wanting to network and utilize her as a resource for career coaching and market trends.
- Responsibilities included:
- Qualifying and dissecting job descriptions
- Creating corresponding Boolean string
- Building out call log
- Connecting and qualifying talent
- Partnering with senior recruiter to complete recruiting cycle
Seeking a position in business development.
- Master of Business Administration, August 2017 – May 2019 Cox School of Business, Executive MBA
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Radio - Television - Film, August 2005 – May 2009 The University of Texas, Austin, TX
- Major: Media Studies
- Lagardère Active Enterprises (Licensing), New York, NY
- Managing Director Americas and Vice President, September 2014 – December 2017
- Identified and negotiated new product licensing agreements, retail and wholesale, under the “ELLE” magazine and “ELLE Décor” magazine trademarks (Li & Fung Products, Surya, C&A Brazil, Lise Watier Canada); launched new product categories (cosmetics, furniture, ready-to-wear)
- Office management (personnel, annual budgets & forecasts) and managed communication between agents, regional offices and Paris based headquarters
- Diversified the product portfolio, increased the geographical footprint and revived growth on the top and bottom line
SND Groupe M6 (Film distributor), Paris, FR
Head of Acquisitions and Productions, January 2012 - May 2014
Responsible for acquiring international pictures for distribution in France (theatrical, video, free & pay TV), between 6 and 9 a year, on a pre-buy basis (on script). Budgets ranging from $25M to $100M
Handled projects analysis (over 800 scripts received yearly); business plans; minimum guaranteed, rights and back-end negotiations
Seeking a position in Business Development.
- CAP REUSSITE Multicultural Coaching – Lyon, France Management of multicultural teams and projects
- ADEX (Export Classes) – Lima, Perú Courses in International Trade (3 months)
- INSEEC (International Business School) – Paris, France
- Bachelor of Science in International Business. International Trade and Marketing
- IUT of Saint-Denis Paris XIII (Technological Institute of Sales and Marketing) – Paris, France.
- Associate of Art in Sales and Marketing.
- International Trade and Marketing. Ten years experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development as well as products and Brand Positioning in retail, consumer products and services industry. Strategical and analytical profile as well as results-oriented through measurable growth.
- A multilingual executive who has worked in three different continents gaining experiences and knowledge in a multicultural environment and local challenges.
- Bilingual French/Spanish, fluent in English and basic mandarin.
Sales & Marketing
Seeking a position in sales and marketing.
- Sorbonne University
- Versatile bilingual French/English sales & marketing executive with broad experience in advertising, branding, customer service, marketing, sales, and business development, with proven success in developing and implementing strategies that support business and financial objectives.
- Solid customer service focus and excellent negotiation skills give Nadia the ability to make impactful decisions that combine a unique balance of strategic perspective and creativity.
Seeking a position in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service
Certificate in Advanced International Affairs, 2007 - Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing, 1999 - East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
Bachelor of Science, French, 1999 - East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
Professional with expertise in communication, negotiating, and French language fluency. Innovative in leveraging extensive knowledge of products and services as well as creating solutions for customers to drive loyalty, retention, and revenue. Highly adept at training, managing, coaching and mentoring sales and customer service associates with a talent for interacting with staff at all levels of organization and public.
GREENHART EXCHANGE, Chicago, IL
Area Coordinator: April 2015 - Current
Local Coordinator: April 2014 - April 2015
Recruit and provide leadership to a team of local coordinators
Partner with and monitor all team coordinators ensuring they provide cross-cultural
orientations and monthly contacts to students and host families.
Network at events and by phone to find host families.
Assist in a wide variety of situations including problem-solving and complaint resolution
based on cultural differences.
FOSSIL, INC, Richardson, TX
Project Manager: January 2011 to January 2013
Compiled information into glossaries and terminology databases to be used in translations.
Replicated flow, style, and overall meaning of original texts.
Applied cultural understanding to discern specific meanings beyond the literal written words.
Seeking a position in digital marketing.
University of Phoenix, Dallas, Texas, 2010 – 2012: Masters of Business Administration – Marketing Concentration
The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, Texas, 2004 – 2008: Bachelor of Science in Finance/Accounting
Stratton Amenities, June 2017- Present
Oversee the design and execution of email and other digital campaigns in collaboration with acquisition and partners’ teams
Align with property managers and internal stakeholders on tactics through ongoing community management and meetings
Communicate with the client base on a constant basis about their experiences with our services and personnel and provide feedback and advice accordingly
Analyze and track KPIs and take action on future digital marketing strategies and increase client acquisitions
TaCito Direct Marketing, July 2014- September 2016
Manage email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation, and QA of all campaign.
Monitor ongoing campaigns to ensure proper execution of all scheduled events
Analyze campaign results with clients and help them increase their ROI
Southwest Airlines, October 2013- May 2014
Managed the partnership between JP Morgan Chase and southwest airlines for the rapid rewards program
Owned the coordination within marketing channels, including .com, retargeting, pop-over, refer a friend and more
Managed the acquisitions of .com, direct mail, and affiliate websites placements
Seeking a position in Customer/Student Services
- Highly qualified linguist featuring a B.A. in Foreign Language and a D.E.U.G. in French, with specialized fields of study including geographical and historical development of language.
- 20+ Years in Linguistic Education providing written and verbal instruction in French, Spanish, and English as a Second Language. Translated all linguistic curricula, responsible for the transfer of vocabulary, grammar, and contextual language
- Fluency in three languages including French, Spanish, and English, with advanced skills in German; significant writing/ compositional background suitable for diverse audiences and multiple purposes
- Strategic communicator, offering strengths in written and verbal communication for varied styles and audiences, as well as successful interpretation and conversion of tone/intent/ and message from language to language.
- Certified State Teacher Licenses for both French and Spanish.
- 7 years immersion in Lyon, France studying the French language, culture and civilization
- 2 Summer teaching assignments in Rosas, Spain with total immersion in the Catalan/Spanish culture
- Free lance experience in translation of texts for multiple entities including non-profit, community, and government audiences.
- Demonstrated excellence in areas of contextual analysis/ assessment, professional language coaching, text translation, communications consulting, and adult learning