Why Join the FACC
The FACC - Dallas/Fort Worth is an effective professional networking forum for senior executives from large multinational companies, entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals.
Our 200+ members represent not only the vibrant French business community in Dallas/Fort Worth, but also the American companies that do business with this community. A diverse array of industries is represented in the FACC membership, including fashion, law, food & beverage, accounting, information technologies, banking, finance, luxury, insurance, consumer goods, digital services, human resources, biotech, manufacturing, and business consulting.
Our networking services include:
- 15+ networking and information events throughout the year; see our events calendar
- Listing in and Access to our online member directory: 200+ members in Dallas, 5,000+ throughout the USA
- Eligibility for personalized introductions by FACC staff
- Online visibility opportunities through our social media (newsletter, website, Facebook page, LinkedIn group) – we notably introduce all new members to the network via an e-blast and a logo presence in our monthly newsletter and website
In addition, we offer HR services:
- Internships: member companies can apply to host interns from France: the FACC sponsors their J-1 visa
Events, Membership Benefits Program and Membership Directory offer FACC members the invaluable opportunity to network, learn and develop their operations while participating in the largest French-American business association in the U.S.
The FACC offers the six following membership levels:
Join & Renew Your Membership
Membership in the French-American Chamber of Commerce provides a host of benefits, and reiterates your commitment to being an active, regular participant in the vibrant business community that is the FACC. Choosing annual membership ensures that the FACC can plan events tailored to the needs of the membership with insight into the sectors and number of companies that will be represented for the year to come.