Virtual Health: New Challenges and Opportunities
Join the FACC-MN on Oct.21-22 for an innovative 2-day online event "Virtual Health: New Challenges & Opportunities" with discussion panels, presentations, and workshops!
From 21 to Thursday 22 October 2020
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Language: English and French
$ 50 for members (2-day pass)
$ 100 for non members (2-day pass)
French-American Innovation Midwest (FAIM) is a dynamic collaboration to showcase the best of French-American joint initiatives in science, technology, education, innovation and more.
Our 2020 event is a 2-day interactive online experience focused on the timely theme of “Virtual Health: New Challenges & Opportunities.” Join medical experts, health professionals, and technology innovators to explore the issues and impacts of healthcare in our digital world.
REGISTER NOW! 50% discount on a 2-day pass for Members.
Broadcasting from the USA:
- Cardinal Health "Online orders for hospitals US and Europe"
- Cleveland Clinic Panel Discussion: "Development and production of vaccines"
- Learn to Live: Dale Cook, CEO and co-founder
- Maxime Healthcare "Telehealth reimbursement"
- Mayo Clinic:
- Mark A. Frye, M.D., Psychiatrist, Chair, Psychiatry and Psychology, Rochester Minnesota - Topic: Mental Health
- Bart M. Demaerschalk,M.D., Professor of Neurology, Critical Care, Phoenix, Arizona - Topic: Mayo Clinic's Center for Connected Care
- Brad Anderson, Professor of Radiology - Topic: Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging
- Mayo Clinic Ventures: Gaurav Satam, Department of Business Development, Mayo Clinic, Mayo Clinic Ventures
- Medical Alley: Frank Jaskulke with Lyon Biopole, France - Topic: "Current trends, opportunities and challenges in international collaboration in healthcare and medical device startups"
Broadcasting from FRANCE:
- BIOValley: Medical cluster in Strasbourg, FR
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (CHU) Rouen: "Virtual autopsy for legal investigation"
- Hôpital de Rennes: École des hautes études en santé publique (EHESP)
- INSERM: Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale|
- Ministère des Solidarités et de la Santé: Louise PIHOUEE, Chargée de mission Télésanté
- MEDICEN: French business cluster focused in Biomedical engineering
- SFSD: Société Française de Santé Digitale
The French-American Chamber of Commerce, Minnesota Chapter, FACCMN, is organizing this year's FAIM 2020 in collaboration with the following FACC Midwest Chapters: Ohio, Michigan and Chicago and with CCIFC-Montreal.
The FACC network is working to bring you FREE webinars to inform and continue networking. However, like your business, we are also experiencing unprecedented times. Please consider making a small contribution to help us continue serving the French-American business community. Merci.
October 21st, 2020 8:00 AM through October 22nd, 2020 8:00 PM