Do you participate in professional activities and events in France? We can help you claim your VAT refund.
VAT refund through the FACC Dallas/Fort Worth is easy and fast!
On your behalf, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry France International can claim the VAT refund on your business expenses in Europe. VAT is refundable for the following expenses:
- Telephone bills, electricity bills, rental, tradeshow, translators, ...
- Restaurants bills, food and beverage expenses
- Gasoil (80 % of the VAT is refundable)
- Any furniture rental for business activities
- Commercial car and van rental
- Services such as: advertising, printing, professional resources, ...
The VAT is not refundable on the following expenses: hotels, car rental (except utility rental), airline and train tickets, taxi trips.
List of documents you need to provide:
- Original of all invoices showing the refundable amount of the French VAT (renting of tradefair space, furniture, flowers, advertising, hostess services, telephone, electricity, food and beverages...). Note that copies of invoices, even certified, will not be accepted.
- Signed form to ask for the VAT pay back on your behalf. Should your company reside in one of the European Union countries, send us your intracommunity VAT number.
- Other companies located out of the European Union need to send us an official certificate showing that your company is a VAT payer in your country.
- A Bank Account ID number enabling us to transfer you the VAT refund. Don't hesitate to contact us for further information.
For more information please contact us at info(at)faccdallas.com or call us: +1 972 241 0111
For information in French, click here.