Job Board |
Customer Success Manager | Dallas USA Headquarter
We are seeking Customer Success Managers to propel Yooz’s rapid global growth. If you’re intrigued by innovation, love the art of delivering excellence to customers, and are inspired by a work hard / play hard team environment - keep on reading!
Software is developed to solve business challenges. While technology providers have rallied to bring more efficiency to most areas of a business, via software, Accounts Payable (AP) processes have been highly ignored. Bottom line, most mid-size organizations pay their glut of invoices no different than they did 30 years ago. Lots of paper, a room full of people, manual opening and review of each envelope, the painstaking monotony of typing invoice data into accounting systems, and then chasing down Joe or Sue to approve payment (yuck). Yooz has applied the latest in innovative cloud technologies to tackle that age-old challenge and bring maximum financial and process efficiencies to our customer’s AP process. Yooz is modern AP built on innovative AI technologies.
The primary role of the Customer Success Manager is to engage with new customers to onboard them on the Yooz platform and support them during the entire process. You’ll know you’re kicking butt in this role when you regularly exceed at customer satisfaction and are having a blast along the way. Please apply if you are passionate about making a difference in an organization and making customer’s say Wow!
The Customer Success Manager is frontline in making sure our customer is properly onboarded and activated on the Yooz AP automation platform. It is the responsibility of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive customer adoption and success with the Yooz customers. You should possess strong functional knowledge, knowledge in business application deployment cycles, as well as account management expertise.
You should be comfortable with consulting with Finance Department Managers, backed by a strong understanding of their objectives. You will articulate value, explain the incredible ROI of using Yooz, inspire and promote the future of Yooz. As a trusted advisor and coach, you will assist the customer in determining how the Yooz AP automation service can be effectively applied to support achievement of a company's Accounts Payable strategic business goals.
You will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers including executive roles. You will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
In close conjunction with our customers and Yooz global support management team, you will be responsible for supporting our American client base; ensuring contractual and technical obligations are met while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success.
• Assume the responsibility of Pre- sales and Post-sales for customers with significant levels of complexity
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case, expected ROI and business strategy
• Understand and assess customer requirements as it applies to Yooz roll out and adoption
• Conducts all project management tasks to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are achieved. This includes detailed project management plans, schedules, status reports, roles & responsibilities list, risks, issues, monthly budget forecasts, and project documentation.
• Configure the customer’s application in accordance with the requirements (workflows, ERP integration, …)
• Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
• Reports on the status, issues, key activities and any changes to the overall project
• Identify, grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions
• Use creativity to showcase best practices to the rest of the tea
• Lead by example, with nothing being too detailed or hands-off
• Develop or adapt Groovy scripts, SQL scripts or reports to meet requirements that cannot be addressed via the standard settings of the solution.
• Support customers after go-live to create satisfied and referenceable customers, and ensure 100% retention • Facilitate the development of a community of like Yooz customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
• A Bachelor's degree is required, with a post graduate qualification preferred
• Three plus years of experience as a project manager including hands-on SaaS implementation projects of significant scope and complexity with project teams consisting of several cross functional individuals; experience should include planning from blueprinting through go live support
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable
• Sufficient background to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with Yooz projects and to anticipate, identify, and manage resolutions of critical obstacles.
• Development experience is a plus
• Knowledge of web services (HTTP, REST, OAuth, Json, XML, CSV). • Knowledge of SQL language.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and organizational skills
• Proven ability to conduct polished webinars/web conferences.
• Proven ability to multi-task and establish priorities
• Business athlete and aggressive team player - hungry, nimble and intelligent
• Ability to work in a start-up mode: dynamic, fast growing, international
• Self-motivated, positive, proactive and innovative style • WebEx knowledge a plus
• French fluency is a plus
If interested in joining one of Texas' (okay, the world's…) most exciting companies, in an awesome workplace environment, selling a cutting-edge cloud technology, we’d like to hear from you.
We want you to step into a role you LOVE.
We want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to everyday.
We want to expand a talented Yooz team with the best and brightest.
Simply email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference CSM_US in the email subject and we’ll talk soon.
© 2018 FACC DALLAS