Job Board |
The USA CFO is in charge of the administrative and financial management of the USA area of the company, member of a French Group of 30$M of annual revenue
· Coordination of accounting team
· Implement new procedures in the context of a reorganization
· Build the annual budget and follow it every month. He is « responsible » of the USA budget.
· Build the monthly KPI and provide comments and corrective actions to any events or procedures in its area.
· Work on reducing the need of working capital (Inventory and customers receivables)
· Prepare the 6 months cash flow and keep it updated and suggest any arbitrage between operational expenses
· Work on finding financial partners and report to existing one
· Ensure the annual closure and relation with auditors, tax authorities, etc.
· Ensure proper tax declaration
· Point of contact with the French team and coordinate USA/France communication from the USA side
· Management of the team: daily supervising, checks task repartition, organize annual HR meeting for its team
· 5 years degree in finance / accounting or management
· 3 to 10 years of experience in accounting / finance
· English (fluent) necessary
· French is valuable
© 2017 FACC DALLAS